Candidates of Bachelor of Engineering 2017 Batch can apply for revaluation, retotalling and transparency for theory papers of Summer Supplementary Examinations conducted in July 2018 (Except 100% CIA Papers) on or before 23.10.2018
A. Retotalling : Rs.200/- per paper
B. Transparency : Rs.300/- per paper
C. Revaluation : Rs.450/- per paper
Mode of Payment: By Indian Bank Challan - ADUC Branch, Coimbatore-43. (Available at Finance Office, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women, Coimbatore-43.)
1. The candidate should fill in the prescribed application form available here. ( Download Application Form )
2. A separate application and a separate Challan are required for each category, each title of paper (Revaluation, Retotalling and Transparency) and paper description to be filled in challan form.
3. A copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed which can be downloaded from the University website.
4. Incomplete/ defective application will be rejected and the fees paid will not be refunded.
5. There is no provision for revaluation of Practical Examination papers and 100% CIA theory Papers.
6. The filled in application forms with the student copy of challan, along with the receipt and a copy of the downloaded mark sheet should be submitted to the Controller of Examinations on or before 23.10.2018, 5.00 pm.