APPEAL FOR REVALUATION, RETOTALLING & TRANSPARENCY
Candidates of all courses can apply for revaluation, retotalling and transparency for theory papers only (Except 100% CIA Papers) on or before 6.6.2018
Fees: Retotalling : Rs.200/- per paper
Transparency: Rs.300/- per paper
a) UG /B.E.:Rs.450/- per paper
b) PG : Rs. 550/- per paper
c) MBA/MCA: Rs. 600/- per paper
d) B.Ed / M.Ed: Rs. 500/- per paper
Mode of Payment: By Indian Bank Challan (Available at ADU Finance Office)
1. The candidate should fill in the prescribed application form available here. ( Download Application Form )
2. A separate application and a separate Challan are required for each category (Revaluation, Retotalling and Transparency) and paper description to be filled in challan form.
3. A copy of the mark sheet should be enclosed which can be downloaded from the University website.
4. Incomplete/ defective application will be rejected and the fees paid will not be refunded.
5. There is no provision for revaluation of Practical Examination papers and 100% CIA theory Papers.
6. Candidates can also apply for revaluation of Supplementary and Arrear papers.
7. The filled in application forms with the student copy of challan, along with the receipt and a copy of the downloaded mark sheet should be submitted to the Controller of Examinations on or before 6.6.2018.