Notification on e-SANAD Services
e-SANAD:-The project e-SANAD aims at providing a centralized platform for contactless, faceless, cashless and paperless document verification /attestation/ apostille service
for Indian citizens, foreigners who have obtained documents from document issuing authorities (DIAs) in India and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Govt. of India.
These include all type of documents i.e. personal, educational and commercial. The system ensures that the foreign employers and other verification
agencies get digitally verified genuine documents.
PART A: Steps to be followed in the University Portal
- The user needs to visit the following link https://ecampus.avinuty.ac.in/alumni/web/site/login
of Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science
and Higher Education for Women i.e.https:// (Chrome and Firefox only
- In the above mentioned link, click Alumni Login. Logon using your credentials
- Then select ‘e-sanad’, fill the required details and make necessary payments fees
amount (Rs.1000/- Rupees One Thousand only +GST) and proceed to pay the
document verification fee.
- After making successful payment, the user can save the online payment
acknowledgement report in PDF format.
For clarification, contact:
Professor (Resource Management)
Controller of Examinations,
Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and
Higher Education for Women, (Deemed to be University)
Coimbatore-641 043. India. (Ph: 0422 2442333)
PART B: Steps to be followed in e-SANAD portal are
- The user should have the soft copies of the front page of both the Degree Certificate
and Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for Women
(Deemed to be University) online payment Report in PDF format in his/her Computer.
- The user has to Register and login in the e-Sanad portal (URL:https://esanad.nic.in)
- Select the issuing authority state as TAMIL NADU
- Select Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science and Higher Education for
Women as the Document Issuing Authority.
- Select for Non Pre-verified documents
- Fill the required details and upload both the documents i.e. Degree Certificate (as Main
Document) and University Online Payment Acknowledgement Report (as Supporting Document) in PDF format.
- Then proceed to online payment for Attestation / Apostille processing fee to e-Sanad
system. The user need to pay Rs.90/- per Apostille or Rs.40/- per Attestation to the
Ministry of External Affairs.
- e-Sanad portal will generate its acknowledgement after the successful payment
- To check your application status, please visit https://esanad.nic.in/checkStatus
Submission of multiple candidates on single registration may lead to rejection of e-Sanad verification of certificates.
Every candidate should separately register for their authentication of Certificates / Statements.
For further information, please contact
Ministry of External Affairs,
Phone: 011 49018404