Soft skill programme is being offered for the Under Graduate students with an aim to scale up their
skills and make them employable. The outsourced training programme develops various skills in students viz.,
inter-personal, leadership, team-building, decision-making and problem solving.
- To enhance employability skills
- To promote development of various skills required for academic and professional growth.
- To encourage all round development of students
- To develop the right attitude through individual and group activities
- Gains competency in listening, speaking, reading & writing skills (LSRW)
- Able to communicate and comprehend in English effectively
- Key skills for social and professional well being are inculcated in them through interactive sessions and outbound games
- Fosters team building spirit through team work and group discussion activities.
- Brings out the inert leadership qualities in individual by way of tasks that encourages volunteerism
- Activities like "Just a minute- extempore" for speaking on various topics; Newspaper activities and 'Here's a story' for reading comprehension and other tasks are given to the students to enhance capacity building
- Helps the students to understand the importance of time management, for which ice breaker activities are conducted
- Develops social, emotional and professional skills of the students